Group
    Administrator

Status

[SPOILER] One piece cap. 617 Spoiler, Scan, Pics and Summaires

Registrati Gratis al forum, per leggere gli spoiler di One Piece! :D

Data di Uscita in JAP: 02/03/2011
    Data di Uscita in ITA: 03/03/2011

CITAZIONE
    One piece 617 manga chapter with something special to bring to the goal. "Hyouzou does not have the qualification to become a straw hat. As we all know that each member seems to have something or someone valuable to them and also they have dream or goal to fulfill. No one of the previous member was actually bad even Robin or Franky. Personality and character are important traits of becoming one of the straw hats." One piece 617 appeals to the reader most.

Mankitsu Team

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Things are moving along quite nicely. I can't wait to see what Robin discovers on the next Poneglyph. Two things came up to my mind, first being the Void Century and the other one, is the Ancient Weapon, Poseidon. Do you think the weapon lies here? Share your analysis and predictions of One Piece 617 in the comment.

one piece 617, one piece 617 binktopia, one piece 617 chapter, one piece 617 date, one piece 617 download, one piece 617 manga, one piece 617 mangastream, one piece 617 megaupload, one piece 617 onemanga, one piece 617 online, one piece 617 rapidshare, one piece 617 release date, one piece 617 scans, one piece 617 sleepyfans, one piece 617 spoiler, one piece 617 spoilers, one piece chapter 617, one piece manga 617, read one piece 617

One Piece 617 entitle Fishman Island in an Uproar by My Mangastream. The chapter will begin with Hodi and his goons already beaten and bloody at Zoro's feet. Vander Decken will catch up to Luffy just before they reach the Sea Forest. Chapter ends with Big Ma goons entering the palace looking to attack the Straw Hats. Continue reading One Piece 617 below.

CITAZIONE
    By: The Black Leg Sanji

PG 1

* Luffy:*looks at the sea forest*woow!! This place looks awsome!
    * Shirahoshi:*peeping around*yes it is. Its better than I imagined Luffy-sama!! Thank you so much!!
    * Luffy: shishishi, dont mention it weirdo.
    * ???:hey Luffy!!
    * Luffy:hm?

PG 2

* Luffy:oh hey Franky!!
    * Franky:I found the Sunny and after Tom's brother Den coats it, we can leave.
    * Luffy:leave?! but we just got here?!

PG 3

* Jinbei:*walks towards them*I thought I heard your voice over here Luffy-kun
    * Luffy:*gets excited*Jinbe!!
    * Shirahoshi:oh my gosh, is that really Jinbei?
    * Jinbei:*concerned*princess, what are you doing out the palace?

PG 4

* Luffy:*smiles wide*I snuck her out.
    * Jinbei/Den: YOU DID WHAT?!

PG 5

* Jinbei: Luffy-kun, surely she told you why she was in that tower right?
    * Luffy: yea, because of some van "deer" deacan guy i think. He threw an axe from out of nowhere but I said i would protect her no matter what comes flying.
    * Den: but your just one human boy! Even you couldnt do that with a Don!
    * Jinbei:dont worry Don-san. When Luffy-kun swears he will protect some one he means it.
    * Franky:*looks up*hey whats that flying towards us?

PG 6

* everyone:huh?
    * Vander Decken:*jumps off the corral as it still goes for Shirahoshi* Im here baby!!!
    * Shirahoshi:*gasps*
    * Franky:*shoots and destroys it*Rocket Launcher
    * Den:whoa, that awsome! Woulve been better with a Don though im afraid.
    * Franky:*smiles*somehow I knew you'd say that.

PG 7

* Vander Decken:*walks up*well,well,well. If it isnt Strawhat Luffy. Stop trying to steal my wife.
    * Luffy:*looks at shirahoshi*wife?!
    * Shirahoshi: *blushing*thats nowere near true Luffy-sama.
    * Vander Decken:*gets irratated*sama?
    * Vander Decken:she calls you "Luffy-Sama"?
    * Everyone:hm?

PG 8

* rushes at him*what have you done to my bide, Strawhat?!
    * Luffy*gets in fighting stance*

PG 9

In town

* Sanji:hey Chopper, you think the others have walked into fghts with those guys who messed up Hachi?
    * Chopper:probably.
    * Sanji:well lets try to find them so Nami-san and Robin-chan dont get hurt.
    * Chopper/Sanji:*see figures crash through a building*
    * Hachi:*looks and gasps*hey thats'...

PG 10

* Fukaboshi:*stands himself back up*
    * Hachi:Prince Fukaboshi!!
    * Fukaboshi:*looks back*Hachi-san, is that you?
    * Daruma:*jumps from a cloud of smoke and bites at his head*I'll gnash you!!
    * Fukaboshi:*gasps*

PG 11

* Chopper:*punches him in the face while in his heavy point*
    * Daruma:*lands on the ground and yells at Chopper*I'll gnash you for that you damn monster!!
    * Zeo:*walks next to him*calm down Daruma, I'll kill him in an instant. *vanishes*
    * Zeo:*appears behind Chopper and attemps to stab him in the back with his hand*
    * Sanji:*kicks his hand upward*Slice Shoot
    * Zeo:?!
    * Sanji:*brings his foot down hard*
    * Zeo:*vanishes and reappears 2 ft away*

PG 12

* Fukaboshi: So these two are "Black Leg" Sanji and "Cotton Candy Lover" Chopper. The Strawhats truelly live up to their reputations.
    * Hachi:Prince Fukaboshi, where are your brothers?
    * Fukaboshi:we spit up when we saw Hodi Jones's men scatter around the island.

PG 13

* Fukaboshi:I hope they are having better luck than me right now.

Atlantus Grove

* Ryuboshi:*aims rifle*staaaayy awaaayy!!
    * HJ pirates:*18 are shot in the chest*
    * Hyouzo:*drinking infront of the pirates*I dont know why this poneglyph thing is so important -hic- but Jones wants it destroyed. So move it. owhee.
    * Ryuboshi:neeeveeerr!!

PG 14

* Hyouzo:*appears infront of him and looks at him with murderous intent*no one interfers...
    * Ryuboshi:*gasp*
    * Hyouzo:*slashes upward*with my money!!
    * blood splatters on the ground*

PG 15

* Hyouzo:*skids back as one of his tenticles bleed*
    * Ryuboshi:*sees a hand holding a pistol sticking out of his chest*wwhhhaat is going ooonn?
    * Robin:*walks by Ryuboshi*sorry to interupt,but I came to study the poneglyph on this island. And that cant be done if it's destroyed.

PG 16

* Hyouzo:*glares*
    * Robin:*catches the pistol that her faux arm was holding and makes it disappear of the prince*
    * Robin:*aims gun at Hyouzo*now go away and take your friends with you Octo-kun. *smiles*or I will have to kill you all.
    * Ryuboshi:sooooo caaalllm with her threeeaat?!

PG 17

At the palce

* HJ Pirates:*8 are zapped*aahh!!
    * Nami:*standing over them*I told you the forecast was intense thunderstorms.
    * Usopp:*shoots 5 pirates in the face*stand down!!
    * Hj Pirate:*slashes at him from behind*I got you!!!
    * Usopp:*elbows him in the gut*
    * Hj Pirate:*passes out*
    * Brook:*cuts 10 pirates*Yahazugiri!!

PG 18

* Zoro:*blocks Hodi's trident*so your Hodi Jones?
    * Hodi Jones:yeah, so what?
    * Zoro:*grins*well since Jinbei said my captain shouldnt fight you, that makes you pretty tough. Which also means your worth my time.
    * Hodi Jones:*jumps back*
    * Hodi Jones:*sadistic grin*shut your mouth human scum!

PG 19

* Ikaros Muhhi:*arrives on the scene with Dosun and throws a defeated Manboshi on the ground*our job was a success captain!!
    * Hodi Jones:ah good job guys.
    * Neptune:Manboshi!!!
    * Manboshi:*in pain*im sorry Father....they were too strong.
    * Dosun:those humans and skelington seem alittle stronger than the other weak humans we caught. dosun.
    * Hodi Jones: yeah well it seems that the Strawhats were here already. Ikaros, get rid of "Pirate Hunter" Zoro. Dosun, handle the other three.

PG 20

* Hodi Jones:*turns around*Im going to the Sea Forest.
    * Dosun:for what? dosun
    * Hodi Jones:*grins*to say hello to my older brother Jinbei of course.

PG 21

* Vander Decken:*is hit into an old pirate ship*
    * Vander Decken:*gets up and glares*
    * Luffy/Jinbei:*stand ontp of a hill and look down at him*
    * Vander Decken:a human and a fishman teaming as equals? My beloved being stolen from a filthy human?
    * Vander Decken:*has frenzy eyes on like a sea king*Such a thing is a crime against mother nature!!!!

END

Tags: binktopia one piece 617, mangastream one piece 617, one manga one piece 617, one piece 617, one piece 617 binktopia, one piece 617 blogspot, one piece 617 chapter, one piece 617 chapters, one piece 617 confirmed, one piece 617 confirmed spoiler, one piece 617 discussion, one piece 617 download, one piece 617 english, one piece 617 manga, one piece 617 manga download, one piece 617 manga online, one piece 617 manga raw, one piece 617 manga spoiler, one piece 617 manga stream, one piece 617 mangastream, one piece 617 one manga, one piece 617 online, one piece 617 pics, one piece 617 prediction, one piece 617 predictions, one piece 617 raw, one piece 617 read, one piece 617 read online, one piece 617 release, one piece 617 release date, one piece 617 scanlation, one piece 617 scans, one piece 617 sleepyfans, one piece 617 spoiler, one piece 617 spoiler confirmed, one piece 617 spoiler pics, one piece 617 spoilers, one piece 617 stream, read manga one piece 617, read one piece 617, read one piece 617 manga, read one piece 617 online, read online one piece 617

One Piece 617
    One Piece 617 Confirmed Spoilers
    One Piece 617 Predictions
    One Piece 617 Spoilers
    One Piece 617 Raw Scans

CITAZIONE
    One Piece 617 : Fishman Island in an Uproar
    By: blackleg sanji

PG 1

* Luffy:*looks at the sea forest*woow!! This place looks awsome!
    * Shirahoshi:*peeping around*yes it is. Its better than I imagined Luffy-sama!! Thank you so much!!
    * Luffy: shishishi, dont mention it weirdo.
    * ???:hey Luffy!!
    * Luffy:hm?

PG 2

* Luffy:oh hey Franky!!
    * Franky:I found the Sunny and after Tom’s brother Den coats it, we can leave.
    * Luffy:leave?! but we just got here?!

PG 3

* Jinbei:*walks towards them*I thought I heard your voice over here Luffy-kun
    * Luffy:*gets excited*Jinbe!!
    * Shirahoshi:oh my gosh, is that really Jinbei?
    * Jinbei:*concerned*princess, what are you doing out the palace?

PG 4

* Luffy:*smiles wide*I snuck her out.
    * Jinbei/Den: YOU DID WHAT?!

PG 5

* Jinbei: Luffy-kun, surely she told you why she was in that tower right?
    * Luffy: yea, because of some van “deer” deacan guy i think. He threw an axe from out of nowhere but I said i would protect her no matter what comes flying.
    * Den: but your just one human boy! Even you couldnt do that with a Don!
    * Jinbei:dont worry Don-san. When Luffy-kun swears he will protect some one he means it.
    * Franky:*looks up*hey whats that flying towards us?

PG 6

* everyone:huh?
    * Vander Decken:*jumps off the corral as it still goes for Shirahoshi* Im here baby!!!
    * Shirahoshi:*gasps*
    * Franky:*shoots and destroys it*Rocket Launcher
    * Den:whoa, that awsome! Woulve been better with a Don though im afraid.
    * Franky:*smiles*somehow I knew you’d say that.

PG 7

* Vander Decken:*walks up*well,well,well. If it isnt Strawhat Luffy. Stop trying to steal my wife.
    * Luffy:*looks at shirahoshi*wife?!
    * Shirahoshi: *blushing*thats nowere near true Luffy-sama.
    * Vander Decken:*gets irratated*sama?
    * Vander Decken:she calls you “Luffy-Sama”?
    * Everyone:hm?

PG 8

* rushes at him*what have you done to my bide, Strawhat?!
    * Luffy*gets in fighting stance*

PG 9

In town

* Sanji:hey Chopper, you think the others have walked into fghts with those guys who messed of.?
    * Chopper:probably

To be continued……

One Piece 617 RAW & Predictions

Another one stuff pack with information, though I do wonder if Oda is rushing through this long-awaited period of the story. Probably the scene with Franky and Den felt like the best part of the chapter, though the approach of Vander Decken and Hodi looked awesome as well. Read One Piece 617 at My Naruto Blog on Thursday. Always check for confirmed release date here.

One piece 617 manga chapter with something special to bring to the goal. "Hyouzou does not have the qualification to become a straw hat. As we all know that each member seems to have something or someone valuable to them and also they have dream or goal to fulfill. No one of the previous member was actually bad even Robin or Franky. Personality and character are important traits of becoming one of the straw hats." One piece 617 appeals to the reader most.

CITAZIONE
    海贼王617原已确认的剧透
    海贼王617有权在接受我的Mangastream鼓噪菲什曼岛。本章将首先Hodi和他的打手殴打,已经在佐罗的脚血腥。万德德肯将赶上路飞他们到达之前海福雷斯。马章结束暴徒进入大皇宫寻找攻击的草帽。海贼王617继续阅读下文。

CITAZIONE
    원피스 617 원료 확인 Spoilers
    원피스가 617 제 Mangastream로 난리 어부 섬 자격을. 장에서는 Hodi과 그의 부하 이미 패배하고 Zoro의 발 앞에 피투성이로 시작됩니다. Vander Decken들이 바다의 숲에 도착 직전 Luffy를 따라잡을 것입니다. 장 큰 엄마의 부하가 땅바닥 모자를 공격하고자하는 궁전을 입력 끝납니다. 아래에서 원피스를 읽고 계속 617.

CITAZIONE
    ワンピース617生確定バレ
    ワンピース617は私のMangastreamで大騒ぎの魚人島に資格を付与する。章では、Hodiと彼の人組はすでに打たれ、そしてゾロの足元に血で始まります。バンダーデッケンは、彼らが海の森に到達する直前のルフィに追いつくだろう。章では、ビッグ馬人組は麦わらの帽子を攻撃するために探して宮殿を入力して終了します。以下のワンピース617続きを読む。

CITAZIONE
    One Piece 617 Raw Bekräftat Spoilers
    One Piece 617 berättiga Fishman Island i uppror med Min Mangastream. Kapitlet inleds med Hodi och hans gorillor redan misshandlad och blodig på Zoro fötter. Vander Decken kommer ikapp Luffy strax innan de når havet Forest. Kapitlet avslutas med Big Ma goons in i palatset som vill attackera stråhattar. Fortsätt läsa One Piece 617 nedan.

CITAZIONE
    One Piece 617 spoilers ยืนยันดิบ One Piece 617 ทํา Fishman Island ในความสับสนวุ่นวายโดย Mangastream ของฉัน บทจะเริ่มต้นด้วย Hodi และ goons ของเขาตีอยู่แล้วและที่เท้าเปื้อนเลือดของ Zoro Vander Decken จะจับได้ถึงลูฟี่เพียงก่อนที่จะเข้าถึงทะเลป่า บทที่ลงท้ายด้วย goons บิ๊กมาเข้าพระราชวังที่ต้องการโจมตีหมวกฟาง อ่านต่อด้านล่าง One Piece 617

1 replies since 26/2/2011, 12:04   302 views